THE SUICIDE SQUAD
1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE
The squad gathers the most dangerous supervillains in the world is back for new mission! This lowborn son of an ancient shark god, known as Nanaue, was the terror of the Hawaiian seas, before hard time with the Suicide Squad turned him towards a life of maritime crime!
Catching enormous fans’ attention after The Suicide Squad’s official release, Hot Toys is excited to introduce today King Shark as 1/6th scale collectible figure from our Power Pose Series. It’s also one of the figures that made its debut earlier in Hot Toys Summer Showcase!
Masterfully crafted based on the appearance of King Shark in The Suicide Squad, the movie-accurate figure stands approximate 35cm tall, features a semi-articulated body structure with the ability to perform arms, wrists, ankles and waist movements; detail recreation of King Shark’s signature features such as jaw, rows of sharp teeth, and rough skin texture; terrific paint job using a mixture of white and grey; two pairs of finely sculpted hands for poses; a pair of specially tailored pants with patterns, and a book.
Recruit King Shark to save The Suicide Squad display.
- PRODUCT CODEPPS006
- PRODUCT NAMEKING SHARK
- HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 35CM TALL
- POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS7
- SPECIAL FEATURESDETAIL RECREATION OF KING SHARK’S SIGNATURE FEATURES INCLUDING JAW, ROWS OF SHARP TEETH, DORSAL FIN AND ROUGH SKIN TEXTURE
- ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A
The 1/6th scale King Shark Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of King Shark in The Suicide Squad
- Detail recreation of King Shark’s signature features including jaw, rows of sharp teeth, dorsal fin and rough skin texture
- Skillfully painted in white and multiple shades of grey color
- Approximately 35cm tall
- 7 points of articulations including arms, wrists, ankles and waist
- Four (4) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of gesture hands
- Crafted with vinyl material